Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pictures from Monday and Thanksgiving

Here are the kids with their hot cocoa....Cami had to have the huge mug that is almost as big as her head! I got the basic decorations up and then let them load up the tree with tons more ornaments. They really enjoyed Family Home Evening aka family night!


This is me WITH OUT make up and done for the day with anything restricting hence the bath robe. Of course my sweet darling girl is too cute !



I think this is the biggest turkey I have ever seen!!! My brother and sis in law out did themselves! I had to take a picture!




Here are the kids in my brother's swimming pool that they heated just for my kids. It was soooo warm that they wanted to stay in all day and night and they darn near did! Thanks Jeff and Cathy!!












3 comments:

kimizkorner said...

It all looks like a good time! By the way, you need to have a big mug for hot chocolate :) Let's get together soon!

LilyHaven said...

Great pictures! You always look beautiful (even without make-up!).

Your tree is gorgeous!

Pemberley Court said...

Thanks!!