Friday, December 19, 2008

Gavin's early morning phone call

This is funny! This morning, Gavin woke up early (like usual) turned on the computer and decided to play Club Penguin. I guess he had some questions or something and thought he'd call one of Jeffrey's friends at 7:00 in the morning. They picked up the phone and hung up right away. Was that too early or something????? Ya think? His friend called back around 10:30 when I guess they were all up and ready to talk on the phone. In G's head, if he's up then all of his friends must be up too!

3 comments:

Williams Family said...

That's funny!! :) Poor guy got hung up on!!

LilyHaven said...

That's hilarious!! But, he better not call me that early ;) LOL.

Pemberley Court said...

I know!!! If only my kids would sleep in, this would never happen. I can hope!