Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Claussen Pickles


Has this this ever happened to you? On Sunday evening I was in my bathroom and noticed that there was a brand new jar of Claussen pickles on the counter (strange I know.) I asked around and found out that Blake had taken them upstairs to Mike while he was getting ready for church ( I was already there) and asked if he could have some. Dad said "no we are leaving for church in a few minutes." And so there they sat all day! Today I called the Claussen company and asked if they were still good even though they had never been opened? (Gavin and Blake love these pickles, don't know what they would do with out them!) She told me that we should not eat them as they must stay refrigerated even though they hadn't been opened and also that they should never stay out of the fridge longer than an hour. Did you know that? Don't eat the pickles!

No comments: