Monday, December 15, 2008

Gratitude for good friends who bring delicous baked goods to my house!

I don't have a picture with this post but wanted to share anyway! Tonight I got a phone call from a good friend (Kristi) who wanted to drop off some Christmas goodies and I was thinking.....not tonight, any night but tonight (I was already in my sweats and looking pretty frumpy) she shows up with this adorable bag of homemade treats (the coconut bars were my favorite) plus a beautiful candle with a shiny silver lid. Before she can even leave, Angela shows up with my kids absolute favorite thing....fresh chocolate chip cookies! Our family night treat was going to be sugar cookies that the kids get to decorate but, with all those treats we opted to do it another night! Thanks girls!!! We love you!

No comments: