Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New items

Here is one of my fovorites: The Cindy Lou Who Headband. This is a smaller bow perfect for your tiny Cindy Lou! Check it out in my store later today! NOTE: These bows are actually on a clippie for when your little one has hair so they are like two for one!
I personally love the giant Peony. They are one of my favorite flowers.

Vintage Lucy with a French Twist! This adorable apron is made of black and white gingham with a black and white toile waistband and pocket adorned with 3 red buttons and some zigzag stiching in red to finish it off. This will be in my shop soon!






5 comments:

Jaime said...

Are you going to have baby bow headbands for those of us that have no hair children?

Pemberley Court said...

Yes!!! All the headbands featured in this link are perfect for "hairless" babies! I will list them in the Etsy store later today and they'll be available for purchase. I think any one of them would be perfect for you bbgirl! Also, if you would like a custom order one...no additional charge, I can always do that too! If you are interested.

Canyon Girl said...

How exciting! I love it all.

Jaime said...

Okay, I feel dumb. I totally didn't see they were headbands, I was so focused on the cute bows! Yay!

Michelle Marie Walton said...

Love it!