Monday, November 24, 2008

Alright! I think I am ready to share now....

Ta da! I have opened my very own special to me online shop! I am so excited!!! Today I offically launch: Pemberley Court at http://www.pemberleycourt.etsy.com/ I have a few things listed with many many more treasures on their way! (I have been busy with a birthday party and Thanksgiving and traveling are right around the corner!) But, I don't think that'll stop me. Also I have given my new baby it's own blog: http://www.pemberleycourt.blogspot.com/. Come by and say hi!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

So beautiful! I can't wait for my little girl to have hair so she can wear these! I'll add your bow blog to my blog list. Congratulations and good luck!

The Lind Family said...

Congratulations on the "birth" of your new baby!!! This is going to be a terrific way for you to showcase all your various talents! Good Luck to you Elaine.

LilyHaven said...

Congratulations Elaine!!! It's about time! I'm going to tell all my friends about your etsy store. Your bows are beautiful. Good luck.

Pemberley Court said...

You guys are so AWESOME!!!! Thank you!!!!!! I have to say that I have been so nervous and hesitating to do this but when good friends share their confidence in me it really lifts me up!

Williams Family said...

You got it going....Congratulations!! You know I need bows to match my girls christmas dresses. I should show you a picture and tell me what you think. I know you'll do well.

Pemberley Court said...

Hey Cindy!!! I'd be happy to make some matching ones for you. I just made some for Angela today. Leave me a comment on the Pemberley Court blog ok??? Thanks! I still totally love your hair! Have you posted a pic yet???

Talia said...

So cute! You are so talented and crafty- I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'll definitely be browsing your store!