Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I got my sticker!

Mike and I (and Blake) all got our stickers this morning for voting! We dropped the kids off at school and headed over to our polling place and voted. Mike and I have never been able to go together and vote. It was a great morning. After we dropped little man off at preschool we went to the mall to do some shopping for the kids and then to Claim Jumper. We eat there way too often, but with the economy the way it is we are just trying to do our part to keep them in business! Now we have been watching Fox News (the music is so dramatic in the background)to see what the outcome will be!!!! This is a very exciting time for us. Since Mike will not be home tonight I think I'll have to be on the phone with my "girls" as we wait and see! Kim......I'll be callin' ya tonight! (Nancy you too!) Anyone else want in??? Hollie??? Can we do 4way calling?

5 comments:

kimizkorner said...

I'll be waiting for your call, another evening of politics :)
I got my sticker this morning only a 20 minute wait not too bad! Colton came with me.

Williams Family said...

I think this time is the earliest in the day I went out to vote. Usually I always late til the last minute!

Nancy said...

thank you! you listned to me rant and rave, we laughed and cried and ate to much chocolate and drank to much o that was just me. you kept me sane. meet you in costa rica with your life partner in the morning!!!!

kimizkorner said...

that was fun last night! it was our own little election party, sorry i couldn't make it until midnight with you. two nights of stressful poltics kinda wears you out. thanks for phone hosting. talk to ya later.

Pemberley Court said...

Hey girls! It was fun! It's never good to watch something like that alone. It was definitely memorable!!!