Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Life is crazy but it wouldn't mean anything with out my family!




Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am so truly blessed and have so many many blessings in my life to be grateful for. Too many to list them all but I can start with:






My wonderful husband who I love so much and who makes me laugh. He is a great father to our 4 amazing beautiful children with out them where would I be in this life! I am living my dream!!!






I am so thankful for my Saviour Jesus Christ who has paid for my sins so that tomorrow I have a chance to do it better, a clean slate everyday!






The roof over my head and a safe car to drive isn't too bad either!






I have been blessed this past year with out VERTIGO !!!! That is such a blessing to my family and me, because I can take care of them the way God meant me to. I am thankful to Him for that. If you don't have your health you don't have anything. It is so true when you have really been there. So, I am thankful for my health and a pretty much healthy body (that could be so much more if I did something about it!) :)






3 comments:

Michelle Marie Walton said...

Love your family picture!

Pemberley Court said...

Thanks! It's a funny one huh? I love how everyone is making a crazy face except for me. It just worked out that way and I love it!

LilyHaven said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Love your family picture! And, that's wonderful that you've overcome your Vertigo this year. :)