Monday, May 25, 2009

So did you watch it?


I can't believe Jon and Kate are actually talking Divorce!!!!!! I am shocked only because they just recently renewed their vows in Hawaii. Mike can never stand watching the show with me because of the way that Kate talked to Jon. They were definitely like two totally different people! So sad. I hope they can work things out.....like maybe Kate can turn the cameras off and just focus on her marriage and family. Write the books if she has to but if the paparazzi is really that bad than why not just say "we're done." She always said that when it wasn't fun anymore they would quit. I have loved their show since the first hour specials that they did. 

2 comments:

David said...

She did a really good interview to People and explained why she doesn't want to quit the show. It actually made a lot of sense and she revealed some insight into their marriage.

tabchoirfam said...

My sisters and I cried watching the episode because we felt it was such a tragedy. Ugh! I hope they can repair their marriage, but it sounds like it is over, don't you think? Those poor children. It was probably the show that broke them apart.