Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching up!

I feel like it has been forever since I posted....but we have been very busy!

Here we are on a date with Blake at Love Sushi, he loves California rolls, miso soup and all the other good stuff there.



Our front porch and some work done by moi`!  The kids helped me move the couch one night all the way from the back patio to the front porch. It was a team effort, I couldn't have done it with them.
Ugly barren urn that desperately needs some green and pink!

Ta da!
I have two urns on either side of the front door and they both look so good now!


These lovely girls with Camryn are our babysitting sisters! We just loev 'em!
Cami and her good friend Skye at Skye's baptism! 


A couple of Sundays ago our good family friends the Tow's home. We were there celebrating their son's first communion.
Blake found the maraccas!


I just walked outside and these girls and boy were all perfectly arranged for a picture! So I couldn't pass it up!


The boys with Colton infront of Colton's church.

Cami, Sydney and Sarah.
The Kim Family was also celebrating their sons communions that day too. 

1 comment:

LilyHaven said...

You have been busy! I love your new plants. Perfect color choices. And, is that Jasmine I see? It smells soooo good!

Our kids love sushi too. Lily loves Miso soup and edamame. We'll have to do sushi sometime.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you're doing well.