Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A new inspiring find!



{I'm just thrilled about this site! Check out the photos too}


My sister Jennie's (is that proper?) Mother In Law wanted my Homemade Laundry soap recipe! So I emailed her the link to my blog thinking she might need help navigating it. Boy was I wrong! She in returns tells me that she loves my blog and that her Sister In Law has a blog also that she thinks I would just love! She couldn't be more right! 

Check it out......Here ! I was sooooo inspired by her ideas that I had to email my sis in law Cathy to tell her all about my new thoughts on our girls weekend in Las Vegas this July! 

Really go check it out! Antique-ing, event planning and much much more!

Click on the links on the left side of the blog! The pictures are so wonderful!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Elaine, it was so fun to hear from you! Your family is darling and your blog is very cute. Where are you living in CA? It's great to see what you're up to.