Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it!


{Love this kitchen...just a little inspiration.....this lovely kitchen was designed by Dave Stimmel.}
Photo courtesy of HGTV

Remember that song? It's really silly why I'm so excited! I love Hobby Lobby ! And.....since we are most likely moving to where there is one (only 6 miles away from the new town in the new state) it's making me super happy. Oh the finds they have! It will be fun making our new nest homey having one of those nearby! 

11 comments:

Debby said...

you're moving? i didn't know this. When are you moving and why?

Kym said...

We are getting a Hob Lob here too and I can't wait!!!!
This kitchen is GORGEOUS...especially love the toile and the chandi!

Katie Kyle n' Cody said...

WAIT?! WHAT?! you r moving? Where? When?

LilyHaven said...

Where are you moving??????

Linds and Thad said...

So sad that you're leaving! But we are too, eventually, so I can't say much. But I'm sad for the ward because seriously, you are an inspiration in the home decor and accessories arenas for about half the relief society!

Pemberley Court said...

You crack me up Linds! There's still Lynette Gifford! She is amazing! Not that I can compare my self to that amazing lady!!!! But thanks for the compliment!

LilyHaven said...

Where are you moving?

Hafer Family said...

i agree, i love that kitchen too! gorgeous!!

Shannon said...

Oh, I can't imagine not having a Hob Lob!!! Yay for you!

Magic Brush said...

PS Meant to say LUUUUUUUUV that kitchen!

Magic Brush said...

I have a new post about Hobby Lobby! I too am a fan! You may enjoy it!