Friday, May 15, 2009

A Baby Shower for Andrea


Last night I had the privilege of co hosting along with Stacy a shower for a good friend.
Everything turned out sooooo sweet! We did a Milk and Cookies theme inspired by this talented chick! Click on their link to see it ALL! Truly talented.

We took a different spin on our theme. Everything was vintage inspired using all Amy Butler papers for the invitations-to the Apothecary liners. We took it a little further with the jar name tags. Each cookie was named for a classic brand like Tiffany Tarts, Coco Chanel Charms etc. Our guest of honor is a shopper and we thought this was just perfect for her.

Thanks to our helpers Amy and Mary for the extra cookies, couldn't have done it with out you!


{I did touch up most of the photos for fun and because I didn't use my EOS Digital and the lighting wasn't my fave with my new tiny camera.}

Enjoy!









It's A Girl!




4 comments:

tabchoirfam said...

That last picture could be in a magazine. It turned out amazing. Thanks again for the best shower a girl having a girl could ever want! Every detail was thought of and so darling! I loved EVERYTHING. The cookies were delicious too!

Pemberley Court said...

Oh thanks Andrea! I loved doing it! Your opinion is what matters.....if you loved it then it was a success!

LilyHaven said...

It looks beautiful!!! I love the milk & cookies theme idea. And, how cute that you named all the yummies after shopping places. Too cute!

I hope you're doing well.

xoxo

Hendersons said...

That's a pretty great looking house you had that party at!
Thanks for hosting it with me and coming up with so many fabulous ideas!

Loved all of your cookies and jars!
Stacy