Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Plan Monday!

{Make it Fun!}
My sweet daughter wanted to have the table set and looking nice for our family. All the boys even liked it!

I sat my 4 kids down last night before bed and asked them all what they wanted for breakfast, lunch and dinner this week plus the ever looming snacks!
Here's what they came up with:

Breakfast: " Coffee cake with that amazing buttery brown sugar topping" my picky eater said!
Oh's and waffles{they must be toaster for a busy school morning}
Smoothies and French Toast Stix {also must be the frozen kind or we can just give up on getting out the door on time}

Lunch: Turkey Hoagies, Tuna salad and the usual stuff to make lunch complete

Snacks: Cheese crackers, home made chocolate chip cookies, fruit etc.

Dinner: Baked Potato bar with Chili and fixings, Tostadas, Bread bowl with moms chicken noodle soup {my kids fave}, Pasta and on Friday, Homemade pizza!  Also, homemade rolls were requested and I have to figure out still what to make with those, probably for Sunday dinner!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

man, can I be adopted? Your house is so yummy!!

Pemberley Court said...

Oh what ever!!! Maybe we can do a swap like freaky friday! LOL