Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Meal Plan..Weekly Menu

So I have just discovered some wonderful recipe/cooking blogs! It's like scoring an awesome deal at your favorite store!!!

Obviously the week is half over so I won't be planning the entire week but here is what we are eating!

Thursday: Potato Bar with all the toppings

Friday: Date night for Mike and me, yay, a night off from cooking! { Pizza for kids}

Saturday {Dinner with friends } But look what we are having for lunch!  Get the recipe here !  

Sunday: Grilled Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo {my own recipe, all you do is open a jar of Alfredo sauce!} Try it with Barilla Plus! My kids love white pasta, but the really didn't mind the wheat version at all! Whole wheat though is a different story!
And: Caesar Salad {our Favorite dressing is Girard's}

2 comments:

Angie said...

That looks soooo good! ;)

Nana said...

You too have a great blog! I can't imagine how you found me looking for a Primary song. LOL

Looking forward to visiting w/ you.