Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Project




So, I am thinking about making another dress like the one my daughter is wearing and putting it on my etsy site. I really liked how it turned out and it is so appropriate for 8 year old girls that are getting baptized (that's the age we baptize in our church) learn more here.


I'll tell you why I love it:
      1, It's a dress that she can wear again
2, It's not a poofy flower girl dress that makes her feel like she is still 4
3, It's a Project Runway pattern that I can actually make and customize!
4. It looks adorable with boots and will be perfect with ballet flats in the Spring and Summer.

3 comments:

Linds and Thad said...

I didn't know you made that! It's cute!

Pemberley Court said...

Aw thanks girls!

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

I can't believe your little girl is baptized!! Congrats! And the dress is SOOOO cute, I need the pattern if I someday ever have a girl ;)