Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dinner Menu

{Yes, that's Tracy Porter again! I heart her}
So, I really do try to plan my menu for the week and shop accordingly. I am finding it really hard though to be consistent. Do you have this problem? If not, PLEASE feel free to share your tips with me! Cooking for a family of 6 can be overwhelming at times to keep thins fresh as well as throw in our all time favorites.

For this week {Yes I know it will be Wednesday tomorrow} so for the rest of this week I am thinking of:

Twice Baked Potatoes, Grilled Chicken and a Vegetable

One of our Fave's is Garlic Herb Chicken Sausage {from Trader Joe's} Penne Pasta with Alfredo and Steamed Broccoli with Green Bell Pepper and Shredded Carrots.

See how far I got? Yeah, not very.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am OBSESSED with Tracy!!!! I just LOVE her videos from home. As for the weekly menu thing HA! I only need to feed 4 and I still somehow have trouble planning a weekly menu and sticking to it. Cooking is one of my weaker points as a S.A.H.M!! ;)