Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school.


This is what we did after drop off, Dad took us to Del Taco for
breakfast burritos and then off to Target. Target always makes us feel happy!



You can see how tired Camryn is still!


It was a bitter sweet morning as I got up early and got the lunches packed and all of us ready to head out the door for the first day of school. The kids were all excited to meet new friends and see some that they know from church. Mike was extatic that we had the house to our selves with little Blake. I was a bit teary eyed. I miss them. We did however go to a great lunch with Blake and that helped to take my mind off of things. Thanks to all my wonderful friends who cared so much to call me and check up on me. Love you all! It really helped talking with you.:)

1 comment:

Michelle Marie Walton said...

Such a cute picture. It was like yesterday are kids were home with us. Look how big they're now. Michelle