Tuesday, September 9, 2008

As promised.....


Here are the pictures of Blake's first day of preschool. He was so darn excited this morning. When we pulled up to the school he said "I love you Mommy, I love you Daddy" and then he said "Thank you!" Like he has been waiting his whole life for this moment! I didn't cry because I was so happy for him, but I did feel like I left him there. That was sad for me. Mike and I went and did some shopping and then we went to lunch at BJ's (ended up having lunch with friends Nancy and Joe spur of the moment) with out any kids! It was a bit strange because it wasn't like they were home with a baby sitter, they were at school and I felt like I was ditching or something. I don't know! I know I'm wierd! Thanks Mike for sticking with me today, it was really sweet. I love you!

Oh, and in previous years for this preschool we have had to camp out to get a spot, I didn't have to this year. My friend Kym who doesn't live here anymore had asked about that, she and I camped out twice! Those were fun times. I have met some of the best friends I have through the Tiny Tots program. Love you all!

Ok, one more tidbit of information: there are 16 boys and 4 girls in the class! Poor girls!








These two had older siblings that went through preschool together and now it's thier turn!







1 comment:

Nancy said...

im so glad we got to share the afternoon with you joe and i had a great time we need to do it again really soon. we will also have the next poker night!dntwmrl