Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Break with the kids


For Spring Break I decided to take all 4 kids to Magic Mountain (Six Flags) by my self. It's closer than D-Land and it was soooo not crowded!!! Dad had to work all week and he was missed. They had a blast ALL day. We got there when they opened and stayed until closing. Camryn rode her first "REAL" roller coaster. The 3 older kids rode it over and over and over....it was similar to Big Thunder Railway at D-Land.
I forgot to add the picture where Gavin split his lip on one of the divider poles (that was exactly his height) after getting off the tram in the parking lot. Wouldn't be a day out with mom (by herself) if someone didn't get hurt and there was no back up (dad) LOL!!! Nothing ever happens like that when he's around. His lip was OK and we went back to having an awesome time together! I forgot to add the pics of Blake on Percy in Thomas Town. It was so cute. He and Camryn loved that ride!






We also played lots and had major video game fests, nerf wars and went to the movies!

3 comments:

Angie said...

HOW CUTE!! I LOVE that your brave enough to load them all up and head out!!

tabchoirfam said...

Oh - how we loved Thomas Town at Six Flags. Evan asks to go there still and I am sad we don't live close by. You are so brave to go by yourself! I am proud of you! I have missed you blogging! I feel like I am getting all caught up in what I have missed these last few months!

Jaime said...

What a fun mom you are!