Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Memo Board Project!

So today, I was feeling crafty plus I've really been wanting a Memo type board for my dinner menu schedule. {I plan my menu for 2 weeks at a time and try to just shop on 1 day}

This was my first time using Mod Podge. I'm not sure yet if I like it. Any tips out there for using Mod Podge?

So this is what I ended up with! I really like how it turned out.
What I used:

1 beefy/chunky black frame purchased for $10 @ Ross
3 scrapbooking pages from Michaels...$1 each. {really wanted lime or apple green damask...but did they have it?? NO}
Black and white polk a dot sheer ribbon
2 magnetic clips spray painted black
Mod Podge (traditional matte) $8.

I really like how it turned out! So go make one for you or someone you think needs a little "pretty" organization!

2 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE it!!

tabchoirfam said...

Darling Elaine! You are so inventive!