Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Fun Baby Shower....

I was so honored when I was asked to help throw a shower for a good friend. This was her third baby (each baby deserves a welcome!) It was a Pink Berry or Berry Star (depending on where you live) theme. We had delicious vanilla ice cream (so much easier than frozen yogurt) with an abundant variety of scrumptious toppings including homemade from scratch hot fudge sauce!


Here is the new mom and her oldest girl.
Do you see the banner on the mantle? Wish I would have taken a pic of just it for you to see. I love making them!!! So easy and so fun. I love the baby's name.....KATE. 
{click on this image to see the banner}

Here is the spread......All the toppings plus gourmet chocolate strawberries, homemade cream puffs

Can you see those tiny mason jars with the sprinkles in them? Seriously!!! Can you say too cute for words? Just tied a ribbon around the mouth of the jar and voi la! 
I was in charge of the decorations...didn't get pics of all of them...but oh well! I love love love doing the decor for a party. Made these really cute tags for all the topping and different treats. 
This was the "THANK YOU" party favor jar. One of the mom's favorite junk foods is Jelly Bellies.  LOVE it.


note to self: take better pics of the food next time 

3 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like it turned out gorgeous!!! Love the banner! ;)

tabchoirfam said...

It looked amazing - of course! I did love the ice cream theme and the sprinkles in the jars was genius! You are just amazing and I miss your creativity!

Talia said...

You throw the best parties Elaine! Seriously, you should go into business. Everything looks amazing and so professional. Sad I wasn't there! I miss you and the rest of the amazing Palmdale ladies. Oh, and I LOVE the music on your blog. Best movie EVER. ;)