Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Texas here we come!!!

I am so excited to be going on an adventure with my husband! Mike and I have not been "a lone" with out kids over night in almost 4 years!!!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about leaving the kids..well leaving Blake! He is going to miss his mommy and daddy! Grandma has a few things up her sleeve as far as entertaining the kids and I know they will love it!I am so blessed to have a mom who supports me! I love you mom!

Check back next Sunday.....0r Monday for pictures and the whole scoop!

Enjoy your week!

6 comments:

kym said...

Have a GREAT time! I remember our adventure almost three years ago to vistit Idaho...
I hope you find that it is everything you dreamed it would be.

Jaime said...

Good luck! Enjoy!

Lonni said...

Good Luck!!! I'm so excited for you guys and what's ahead. We're all going to miss you this week in Palmdale!!! I'm sure you'll be glad to have a break from Young women!! You're the best!! Lonni

LilyHaven said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. Have a wonderful & safe trip.

Shannon

LilyHaven said...

Sooooo.... how was Texas? I'm so anxious to hear!

Farley Family Fun said...

So this idea of TX is so crazy to me because David and I have been seriously talking about moving there for the past 6 months (well pretty much since we made the move to UT but don't tell anyone :) We are looking in the Austin/San Antonio area. Amazing how our minds work alike. So do you guys think you will do it after seeing what the state is like? I have heard a lot of good things and would love your thoughts!