Saturday, June 27, 2009

Call me crazy!!


Today was (as of 1:30) 103 degrees!!!! So what did I decide to do???? Why am I totally whacked out?? Oh, I decided that I couldn't stand that fact that the Yukon was so filthy~ I couldn't even see out the side view mirrors! To think about all the blind lane changes I had been making all week!!! I darn near passed out on the couch when I was all done.....I say darn near because I didn't pass out due to my 5 hour energy drink. Yes, I have entered the world of energy drinks officially as of today! I got the little 2 oz guy cuz I can't stomach the stuff! Mikey loves the big ol diet Rock Star....the smell makes me queasy!

I think I have met my new favorite Mommy's lil helper!

1 comment:

LilyHaven said...

hehe.... you crack me up. Those energy drinks make me loopy. But, sometimes us mommies need a pick me up. :)