Monday, February 23, 2009

Cute P.J.'s

On our way to preschool last week I had Mike snap a shot of lil man and me.
This is the new front door decor that I made a couple of weeks ago. I really like how it turned out. (I know there is a little straggler hangin..dang it I hate it when I see things like that after I have taken a pic of it!) I was inspired by Ballards Christmas catalog so I decided to make my own. I love it~!

My dog Spot jammy's for Blake and I think I might make some for Etsy




Here is the cute pin cusion and a cute boy! He helped my stick all those pins in there!










I was in a freak mode the other day and spent the entire day sewing! I made 2 pairs of capri pants for Camyrn (for some reason I didn't take a pic) and these adorable p.j.'s for Blake! I also made a fun pin cushion that I just love. It is nice and fat with lots of room for more!

5 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Glad to see you back! Boy have you been busy!!!
Love the S on the door. Did you buy a form? I love the Ballard initials too...would love to make an L. How did you do it?

LilyHaven said...

I loooove the jammies and the door decor. Great job! You've been a busy, crafty mama. :)

Pemberley Court said...

I have been busy with all that stuff and it was really fun. I also made some cute capri's for Cam, but still haven't posted them yet. She is too busy to do a photo shoot I guess!

LilyHaven said...

I'd love to see Cam's new pants!!! I bet she loves them.

Talia said...

You look gorgeous in that picture! Love it. And you're so talented. I love the new jammies and the skirt you made for Camryn. So cute!! Maybe I'll try and make one for Kayla- though I've never made a skirt before so I don't know....we'll see!