Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Camryn's Party Like A Rock Star party!

I am shocked that Blogger didn't crash while uploading 20,000 pictures from Cami's party! I have way more but this I thought would be enough for now! So, for Camryn's 7th birthday we decided on a Pop Star theme. It was so fun to put together (until the flood happend) I really enjoyed it. I loved all the colors!!! It was a bit more grown up theme than the previous parties and I know that she is getting older. :(   We had a few different stations: make up, dancing and decorating your party cup!  Check out the pics below! (Thanks to Hollie for some of the pics )
















3 comments:

LilyHaven said...

How adorable! Looks like everyone had a great time. And, what a fun theme. You did such a great job decorating. I love all the little cute touches.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMRY!

Jon said...

Camryn is growing up to be so beautiful!Looks like a fun party. Love the decorations.

Jon said...

Oh, I guess I should point out that this is Lindsay Hymas. I'm using my bro-in-law's computer.