Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The photo wall is done!

The photo above doesn't have the vinyl lettering on the wall at that point. I didn't know what I was going to put there.....then I remembered that I had a few phrases in vinyl that I hadn't ever used! Then I found "Love One Another." A well known LDS hymn. I thought it was fitting for a family photo wall that gets walked by umpteen times a day!


Ok...they look a little crooked, I guess I need to get some sticky stuff to help keep them in place. After all only 6 people walk by here several times a day!

4 comments:

Talia said...

I love your photo wall! The vinyl lettering adds a nice touch. Oh, if only I got around to decorating! For now I'll just have to admire your handy work!

Pemberley Court said...

hey Talia...does this mean you have internet again????

Thanks for the compliment.

LilyHaven said...

Your photo wall looks absolutely fabulous! Better than Martha Stewart.

Pemberley Court said...

Wow!!! Did you all read that???? Better thatn MS herself!!! Gee thanks Shannon! That means a lot coming from such a talented girl!