Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Halloween Preview

We had Pack meeting last night and the kids all dressed up in their costumes and went Pumpkin Caroling! What a fun night. We visited a few "Shut Ins" and brought them sugar free treats. They really enjoyed it as well.
After you get over the shock of this one........the kids looked great too! Whoa Sancho! Aye Aye Aye!!!

My stupid finger is in the way of the flash! I guess that's what happens when you're in a rush. This is Gavin, I think he is Commander Rex? I can't keep 'em all straight!


This is Jeffrey....yes Star Wars again! Don't even ask what this one is called!




Arrrrgh! I be Captain Jack Sparrow!



And the lovely Elizabeth Swan. There's that darn finger in the way again!!!





4 comments:

Nancy said...

mike described this costume to us the other day and it did no justice after seeing the pic. i could never have imagined it!! wow!!

Pemberley Court said...

Hey Nancy, I got your msg yesterday and yes I got the pic. I just need to have Mike help me import it into a different program and then I can post it!

Williams Family said...

Mike your costume is awesome!! The pose is truly the finishing touch! - David

Michelle Marie Walton said...

They look great! Looks like you had a fun night.