Thursday, October 9, 2008

A day at preschool with Blake


Story teller lady picked Blake to be the dog in the story but little man changed his mind when he got up there. Turned out he wasn't feeling well.




How cute is this rope line? They all did a really great job holding on!




Here is the little man and his dudes saying the pledge of allegiance.

The other day I was asked by the preschool teacher if I would be able to stay and help out today with 20 3 year olds as we would be visiting the library and have story time. I said "sure, would love to !" It was a fun day....then Blake wasn't feeling well and I held him for story time. He did get picked at the end to go up and help Miss Storyteller lady by holding a dog. He was not him self, didn't smile didn't want to participate. So, I had to go up and stand in line with all these little kids and make doggie barks and such. At least the parents got a laugh.

No comments: