Monday, May 9, 2011

Favorite Things

Here are just a few fave things I'm loving right now!

source
   
i  saw this project while perusing google images for vintage monograms.......no monograms here but the new life given to this shade makes such a huge difference wouldn't you agree? The flowers remind me of the fabric flowers I make for myself, my daughter and for my etsy shoppe. I especially love the olive toned ribbon at the edges.


 I know these are belt buckles but I love that they look like stacked Tiffany rings!
 {Source: the pink monogram}

Loving ANYTHING from this gals blog~She has  stirred up an old flame  I had for Shabby Chic!

Saw this @ the 36th Avenue    
It even has a "C" for my Cami girl!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great images! Hope you are doing well! I haven't been blogging as much lately :( To tired from work and everything else.