Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Look what I've been up to!



Isn't she lovely? I've been having lots of fun making this little #. Been making all kinds of stuff this past week or so thanks to my new BFF who lives like 100 ft away from me and she blogs and she sews, and she crochets, and I could go on and on....did I mention she has two sweet little ones at home? {Some how I have a feeling I will be spending lots of time over at her place when my baby goes to Kindergarten this Fall.} 
I made this out of a T-shirt!!! Isn't she sweet? I would wear her if I could! Can't decide between the double ruffle at the bottom or the trendy flower detail. Love them both I guess.

 Oh, she's for sale in my etsy store! 



3 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE this!!!! How fun that you have someone that close!!! Wish I did! ;)

Charmain said...

Love it! It turned out darling! Thanks for the "shout out!" I hope you are over all the time this fall - think of all the fun crafting time we will have!

tabchoirfam said...

My aunt has been making darling shirts from t-shirts too! It is a brilliant idea. Good job Elaine!