Thursday, March 6, 2008

Eternally Wed




Our church invited Mike and I to be on a panel of a "Game Show" they were having for an activity. We said "Sure we'll be there." It was loosely based on "The Newly Wed Game." Anyway, Mike and I won!!! I couldn't believe how well we knew eachother or at least how well we knew what each others answers would be! What a fun night!
They asked everyone to bring a photo of them from their wedding. We were so young in that photo from 11 years ago.....it's gone by fast and I love the ride!

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

I so wish I could have been there to see it!! I really wanted to go to the activity and be part of it. Oh well, maybe next time. I bet you and Mike were so entertaining to watch!!!! Congratulations on your big win!!

Williams Family said...

You guys are old! - David