Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Husband


You never know what you'll get when Mike is loose on the computer! I woke up one morning last week and he said "hey, go check out the blog!" So, I did with a little suspicion since he has never posted on a blog in his life! He has never had time due to the love affair with the xbox 360.


Anyway, I thought it was really cute that he had turned Camryn into a little bit of a cherubic fairy! Me.....a mermaid???? Very unexpected! Atleast I know what I'd look like as a size 2!


Lucy and Ricky are my big brother Jeff and his wife Cathy. Aren't they perfect?


It might be good to be on Mike's "Good" list or you may end up as a dancing monkey or something! I'll be sure to be real nice Honey!

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

I want to be a dancing monkey!!! - Dave